Your manuscript should be completely finalized prior to interior layout. Please review this checklist before submitting your final manuscript through the booking form.
- Proofreading is complete. No additional changes need to be made to the text.
- Images are included in the manuscript, if applicable. You will also upload the original files in your design brief.
- Scene breaks are clearly marked with a centered pound sign (#)
- All bolding, underlining, and italics are as they should appear in the final book.
- For nonfiction, you have included a table of contents with a clear hierarchy.
- Additional sections are included in the manuscript. These may include:
- About the Author
If changes need to be made to the text after booking interior layout, you will need to book the post-layout interior changes service.